Saturday, October 22, 2005

Oracle 10G RAC on Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition



Just like the previous one, this one is done as well. Now all I have to do is to upload the step by step print screens on to my gallery. I promise also to put it all on PDF so you all can down load it from my document section on my site.

I am also working on...
  • RHEL 3 Oracle 10g RAC
  • RHEL 4 Oracle 10g RAC
  • SLES 9 Oracle 10g RAC
I think slowly we'll move on to working our way up to the Oracle 10g RAC as the product is here for quite sometime now.

Then we'll try all kinds of scenarios like migrating a 9i single instance to a 9i RAC (or better yet 10g RAC), expand nodes. But most important stuff will be to start running load testing and management tools like
So lot's of fun things to come.

No comments: